- 2 hours of cultural teaching on a motu including botanical hiking, make your own wreath and all about the coconut
- 2 hours snorkeling and bathing on the lagoon of Bora Bora
- On the beach side of the motu " where you can admire Bora Bora and enjoy a safe swimming area ", visitors will make their own palm leaf wreath and feel closer to the Polynesian culture.
Discovering of the coconut shelling while listening to the coconut tree legend and the different ways to use it (roof, chair, outfit, decoration, plate, hat)
Traditional raw fish with coconut milk prepared by the visitors.
- Course on craft product creation :
A traditional open 'Fare' with all the comfort you can find in a house.
Local fruits tasting.
- A walk to the ocean side of the motu where you’ll discover medicinal plants and fruit trees.
On the ocean side, Narii will show you how to shell a coconut while telling you about the coconut tree legend and about all the different ways you can use it (roof, chairs, outfits, plate, hat, salad, fan, basket) An ocean side, listening to the waves crashing on the reef.
Snorkeling and bathing on the lagoon of Bora Bora. Have fun, discovery and swimming on the lagoon of Bora Bora.
We will navigate around the lagoon with several stops planned.
You will swim with the stingrays, discover and watch the reef sharks, snorkel in the coral garden